Ballistic & Blast Resistant Glass Systems
• Our system has been comprehensively tested in Australia and meets Australian Standard A/NZS2343 for bullet resistant glazing.
• Our system has been tested against USA National Institute of Justice standard for ballistic resistant materials, NIJ 0108.01, in the USA and has been proven to protect against up to Level III which is 7.62 calibre bullets. (Highest level below Armour Piercing)
• Our System meets UK standard BS 5051 and protects up to an R2 rating which is the 7.62 calibre bullets.
• GSA (USA Government Services Association) Blast Standards. Achieved Level 2 safety status for a blast of 500 lb of TNT at 140 feet. Level 2 is defined “Glazing cracks, but remains in frame. No shards are generated downstream of the test specimen”.
• European Hazard standard rating of “Break Safe Band Rating” for a blast of 500 lb of TNT at 140 feet.
• GSA (USA Government Services Association) Blast Standards. Achieved Level 4 safety status for a blast of 1000 lb of TNT at 154 feet. Level 4 is defined “Glazing cracks and glass shards are generated downstream of the window test specimen. Glass shards impact the back wall of the test witness room, but all impacts are less than 0.5 metre from the floor.” This was achieved with only 6mm plate glass.
• European Hazard standard rating of “Low Hazard Band Rating” for a blast of 1000 lb of TNT at 154 feet.
• We are members of the Australian Technology Showcase http://ats.business.gov.au/, which is a program run by the New South Wales Department of State And Regional Development (DSARD) for innovative and high tech Australian companies.
• Members of the Innovation Exchange www.innovationxchange.com.au, which is a network of high tech and innovative companies administered jointly by the Australian Industry Group and Ausindustry.
• Government agencies, T4 Protective Services and ASIO (Australian Security and Intelligence Organisation), have endorsed Stop Shot.
• We are included in the latest SCEC catalogue. This is the official security equipment catalogue put out by ASIO for all government departments to utilise when making purchases of security equipment.
• Exhibited at FPED (Force Protection Equipment Demonstration) that is held by the USA Military – Quantico, Virginia (1997, 1999, 2001, 2003).
• Exhibited at IDEX (The worlds largest military trade show in Abu Dhabi) – Live fire demonstration – 2001.
• Security in Government Conference, Canberra – 1999, 2003.
• Featured on BBC show ‘Tomorrows World’ – 2001
• Live fire demonstration, Marine Sniper Base, Manilla, Philippines 2003